[RP TownTalk] [FWD: Google Alert - "Riverdale Park", Maryland]

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 10 02:48:52 UTC 2006

My messages to this list are being moderated because I was judged to
have violated the posting standards.
************************************

Jim, thanks for posting this news.  Principal Smith worked incredibly
hard while she was at Riverdale Elementary.  I didn't agree with every
decision she made, but I respect her commitment to a quality education
for every child.  She made a difference in a big job.  Public
elementary school principals in our county are responsible for managing
a staff of 70.  They manage a substantial discretionary budget and make
the hiring decisions on the many new teachers that come into the system
each quarter.

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/