[RP TownTalk] thanks

Dannielle and Steve Glaros glaros at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 1 16:24:01 UTC 2006

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to help with the holiday
market, festival of lights, and children's party.  We have almost 20
volunteers helping out, but we need just a few more for the Festival of
Lights.  The trolleys will be running 5:30-8:30pm and you could choose
to volunteer for the entire time or for a 1 hour time slot.  Please
email Anissa if you are interested.  She is cc'd on this message.

Also, thank you to the residents who emailed me back offering to poster
at their workplace or favorite hangout.  If you too can help us out,
please email with quantity and your home address and I'll drop off the
posters this weekend.

THANKS!!!

Dannielle Glaros

Deputy Town Administrator