[RP TownTalk] Volunteer Thank You!

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 15:06:10 UTC 2006

Just want to remind everyone that the Volunteers who did such a wonderful job
with the Festival of Lights  deserve a great big THANK YOU!  The time, energy
and love that went into this community event was outstanding.  I would like
to see them recognized at one of the upcoming town meetings.  One of the past
mayors used to give a framed certificate for outstanding service to the town.
I think this should be done again.  My special thanks to Jim Coleman,
Dannielle Glaros, Marc Stauffer, David Lingua for all their hard work.  People like
you build the community!  Thanks so much for all your efforts.  Oh,  I forgot
the elves on the trolley!  Thanks to all of them and the wonderful singing.
Thanks to everyone I did not name as well.  Perhaps we could publish a list of
all those wonderful dedicated individuals.

"lets be stingy with the criticisms and generous with the compliments"

Audrey

Audrey