[RP TownTalk] MUTC Meeting Outcomes

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 02:06:33 UTC 2006

In answer to Dwight's question, the plans available at Town Hall include the
landscape plan, unit layout w/dimensions of the units, a 13 page checklist
of how the plans either conform or deviate from the mandatory pieces of the
MUTC guidelines, and the parking/garage layout. As far as the general look
and materials, what's online is probably sufficient for most people to get a
sense of what's been proposed.

- Alice