[RP TownTalk] Wendall Davis

CHRISTINA DAVIS book-smart at verizon.net
Fri Dec 29 17:49:06 UTC 2006

I have the sad news that former Riverdale Park Councilmember Wendall Davis
passed away on December 28. I have no information on arrangements at this
time.

Wendall served as Ward 6 councilmember in the 1980s and early 1990s. He also
was a charter member of the Riverdale Lions Club in 1970. When he retired,
he and his wife Barbara moved to West Virginia.

Will report again when I have more to share.

Chris Davis (no relation, but he used to joke that we were cousins)