[RP TownTalk] Absentee Ballot Applications

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 05:37:31 UTC 2006

The Ward One Special Election Runoff is Saturday February 18.
Saturday of a 3-day weekend!

If there is a chance you will be out of town then
use an absentee ballot.

It is best to be cautious and get an absentee ballot rather than risk
loosing your vote. You can use the ballot even if your plans change
and you stay at home.

If you would like an application for an absentee ballot call or
e-mail me and I will bring it to you. But hurry.
Normal applications must be in by 5 p.m. this Wednesday, February 8.
(Emergency applications may be made through February 18.)

Call or e-mail me!
Home: 301-779-1745, rob.oppenheim at comcast.net

-Rob Oppenheim