[RP TownTalk] great electrician

ng_md at verizon.net ng_md at verizon.net
Mon Jan 23 15:09:45 UTC 2006

Greetings all -
I don't know if we've discussed and agreed that recommending contractors is an acceptable use of this list. I've been on several other neighborhood lists that DO, one that even keeps an ongoing internet-accessible (password-protected) listing of recommended contractors. My apologies in advance to those of you that object; time to put that good old "delete" key into use.

I am very happy to recommend an electrician that is responsive, communicative, thorough, and experienced with older houses. I hired Crieger Electric to upgrade my panel to 200 amps [fyi, after checking around some, the going rate on this job seems to be about $2000] and do some other small electrical work around my house.  They showed up when they said they would show up and stayed until the job was done.  Nice to know that operations like this still exist.  Located in Virginia, but he told me he's happy to come to Maryland, and he's especially interested in our little burg, older houses that need the kind of work done that I just had done. Not sure, but I think some of his crew live in Maryland, too.  Mark Crieger at 703-573-6275.

Nancy