[RP TownTalk] TODAY: Anacostia River Watershed Discussion

Regina Kreger regina at kreger.net
Tue Jan 24 17:19:09 UTC 2006

Oops, good question -- it's at American University's main campus, in the School for International Service building.  Here is a campus map: http://www.american.edu/maps/campus.htm.  SIS is the leftmost and smallest of the 3 buildings shown at the bottom of the map, right across the street from the Nebraska Ave. parking lot.