[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Communications, the Town Crier, and the Hyattsville Experience: A Proposal

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:34:59 UTC 2006

Chris,

Thanks for sharing this idea, or more correctly, following up Stuart's
earlier message.  I am always interested in working more cooperatively with
neighboring municipalities and am encouraged when private citizen's do the
same.  I don't get the exact details about this, but would certainly be
interested in exploring the idea further if someone(s) from Riverdale Park
became interested enough to follow up on this suggestion.  The fact that
both you and Stuart feel the model has worked well after two years of
operation speaks well for it.

An immediate question is would it work with half the readership (Riverdale
Park has about half the population of Hyattsville)? Also, is it delivered in
the Gazette once?--if so, how are appartments covered?

Best wishes,

Vern