[RP TownTalk] [Town Talk] Car theft

ickyfoot eric at ickyfoot.com
Wed Jul 5 16:07:23 UTC 2006

Hey Everyone,

We had some people over on Monday July 3, and unfortunately during the
course of the evening our friend's minivan was stolen. We live at 4806
Nicholson Street, but the car was parked in front of our neighbor's
house two doors down (I believe 4802).

Just an FYI. This is the second theft on this block in the past few
months, I believe, so keep an eye out. If you have a real nice car or a
minivan (apparently they're commonly stolen for parts and easy to break
in to), you may want to consider getting a club.

-Eric