[RP TownTalk] Management of street trees

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Wed Jul 5 20:47:06 UTC 2006

> 4.  Tree nuts:)--please consider contacting Rebecca Feldberg.  I understand
> from speaking with her that she is interested in activating the tree
> committee and I'm sure she would appreciate a few volunteers.  She can be
> contacted at rebeccafeldberg at gmail.com.

The previous administration went to great lengths in an attempt to
kill off the Tree Committee.  The committee did manage to survive, but
in name only for some time.

Rebecca Feldberg is one of those incredible volunteers who has given
her time to our town week in and week out over many years.  She is
also the municipal arborist for a major metropolitan area, and a true
expert, not only on trees, but on the way trees interact with
populated environments.

If trees are your thing, I urge you to call Rebecca and help her get
the Tree Committee going again.  It was a great resource during the
time that it was active.