[RP TownTalk] Free tix to the Nationals game, tonight

ng_md at verizon.net ng_md at verizon.net
Sat Jul 8 21:25:02 UTC 2006

My apologies in advance. Tickets to the baseball game have absolutely nothing to do with our town. But it's getting late and I'm deeply ensconced in a basement project [still wondering why I'm the only one who got 6 inches of water, last week], don't have time to try to call people, wait for them to call me back, etc.

I have 2 really, really good tickets to the Nationals game tonight. I can't use them, don't want to see them go to waste, will happily give them away to anybody who can go.

Behind home plate, under the overhang (shaded!).

Call me on my cell phone, leave a message if you don't get me.

Nancy, 301-237-1321
Riverdale @ 46th