[RP TownTalk] Budget, Minutes online?

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 15:52:51 UTC 2006

Dear Allan,  I just want to say that you are doing a great job with the web
site.  Volunteer positions are hard work and time consuming and rarely do the
volunteers get any kind of positive feedback for their efforts.  So, I want to
point out to all the town talkers that what you do, you are doing for FREE and
out of the goodness of your heart and sense of community spirit and if anyone
has a complaint or doesn't think you are doing things quick enough  - that
"anyone" should become a vounteer themself.  Thankyou Allan for all your hard
work and effort.  This town is a better place because of you.  If anyone needs
the minutes or budget faster than you can get them done, they can personally go
to the meetings or make a trip to the town office.  Audrey Bragg
Audrey