[RP TownTalk] body shop?

Alan Thompson & Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Tue Jul 18 23:31:00 UTC 2006

We've used them twice for minor work (both of our cars were hit while
parked in front of our house within the space of two months) and were
pleased with them.  They left the gas cap release cable unhooked on
one, but fixed it quickly when I brought it back in.  The work they did
was beautiful -- colors matched, repair was solid and looked like the
original.  The price was less than predicted by our insurance, and they
finished it when they said they would.

	Alan Thompson