[RP TownTalk] Cars vandalized

mariannethrift at comcast.net mariannethrift at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 16:48:27 UTC 2006

Well, the only time I forget to lock my car, and bam, it gets trashed. My son also had his car vandalized and the nasty thief stole his Ipod and some other small electronics. While we live on a "quiet" dead end street (47th Aveneue), it is one of those streets that are accessed from under the EW highway bridge to the north side of EW Hwy. (by greg's towing) Just so happened that yesterday morning, a derelict was "hiding" at the end of the dead end behind the pole and fence at 8:15 in the morning drinking one of those huge bottles of beer (a 40).  Acted very sneaky and as it turns out he's  been seen several times by other neighbors.  This kind of activity is constantly happening and I'm thoroughly fed up with the lack of protection from these transients and riff raff walking through my neighborhood. There are also many very small children in the neighborhood. Something has to be done.

Thanks I just had to vent!