[RP TownTalk] Gorgeous Prince George's Day!

Jared jaredsliu at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 23:46:25 UTC 2006

October 14th, 2006, is Gorgeous Prince George's Day!  To celebrate, we
have organized a clean-up and planting event in the small park area
behind Riverdale Elementary.  We will be ripping out some invasive
species and planting some native shade and flowering trees to serve as
a buffer zone for the small tributary that runs into the nearby
Anacostia.

We've got the plan and the plants.  Now all we need is a good group of
volunteers!  If you are interested in helping with this great project,
please send your name and address to Kristin Awsumb Liu at
kawsumb at yahoo.com by Monday, July 31st.  I know October is a long way
off, but if you have any interest at all, go ahead and sign up!  Thanks
in advance for your help!