[RP TownTalk] M-UTC Report from Jun 7

Andrew Farrington somefool at dvnt.com
Fri Jun 9 02:55:20 UTC 2006

I would strongly urge the council to hew to the MUTC standards.  We can
weather what comes in waiting for the right proposals.  We (you, our town
leadership) made the right decision on the corner of One and East-West.
Please do the same again.  Our rules are wise and fair.  Stand by them.

  - Andrew Farrington
     4605 Queensbury