[RP TownTalk] Patriot Group "Condominiums"

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 11 11:27:10 UTC 2006

I noticed in the last series of emails that the units in this building are
referred to as condos.  The developer has openly admitted that they will
rent the units if they can't be sold.  Condos are being sold in the
$200-300k range adjacent to the PG Plaza.  Why would anyone pay ~$150K more
to live in our Town Center given it's state and the proximity to the
railroad tracks.  As the interest rates increase, less and less people can
afford to buy a home so they have to rent.  The Patriot Group is well aware
of this and originally presented the building as apartments.  I don't think
their business model has changed, just the wording.  Please keep this in
mind when making any decisions on this project.

Bruce