[RP TownTalk] Help thank one of Riverdale's great ladies for her decades of service!

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:05:04 UTC 2006

I want to take a moment to remind everyone that there is a gathering at Town
Hall tomorrow Friday June 23rd from 7-8:30 to honor Doris Pullman.

Many of you know Doris Pullman through her many years of service to our
community, but many more of you only know the outcome of her work and don't
know the person responsible.  Doris has chaired the Recreation Board for
many years and has carried the primary burden for organizing Riverdale Day,
our Christmas and Easter events, not to mention coordinating summer play
camps.

Doris has been very involved our community.  She has been a tireless
volunteer at Riversdale Mansion and was at Riverdale Elementary for many
years.

As she retires and is increasingly responsible for her mother's care, Doris
has decided to move to the Eastern Shore.  This Friday is our chance as a
community to come out and say thanks for all she has done for this town.  I
hope to see many of you there tomorrow night!

Best wishes,

Vern