[RP TownTalk] weiss research message

marc stauffer marc.stauffer at verizon.net
Wed Mar 15 15:27:50 UTC 2006

hello town talk,
this is my first post to the digest, so please bear with any protocol
mistakes.
why was the "weiss research" article posted to town talk?
it seems to me that posts that are not specifically focused on town
issues, or specific real estate project issues, are not relevant to this
listserve.  if one wants to begin a general discussion about the overall
state of the real estate market, economy, or national policies, then
offer the idea, provide the links to the sites one wants others to
review, and embark on the discussion privately or offline.
thank you,
marc

--
marc stauffer