[RP TownTalk] SmallMart Revolution

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 02:02:27 UTC 2006

This conference sounds like it was addressing just the kind of thing we
need here in Riverdale Park to help fill town center and to make our other
business areas thrive.

Had I known about the conference in time I would have attended (although it
would have been difficult just now as I am unbelievably far behind due to
running twice for the same office. What a time sink!.)

Dannielle, I would like to meet with you as soon as possible to get a flavor
for what you learned. Perhaps some others would like to join us.

Maybe you could be our "guest speaker" Thursday at the Calvert House?
You do not need to prepare a speech, just an informal discussion at the
table will do just fine. If Thursday does not work for you, I will happily meet
with you at any time that does.

In any case, thanks to Dannielle for going and to Jonah for letting us know
about it. (Hey, ideally a little sooner next time!).

- Rob