[RP TownTalk] Preserving Dumm's Corner

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 14:40:36 UTC 2006

Hi Doug,  Sorry I did not answer your email sooner.  Emily is in charge of
reviving a town preservation group and has some wonderful ideas.  I offered my
home as a meeting place, simply because Emily could not do it at her home.  It
is my understanding that this meeting is to discuss the reviving of a town
preservation group.  This meeting is NOT to protest the Patriot Group or Dumm's
Corner.  This meeting is interested in preservation and what can be done to
preserve the historical significance of the town.  Emily is in charge of this
group and you might contact her for more information and her ideas.  Thanks.
Audrey Bragg