[RP TownTalk] more on historic significance

ng_md at verizon.net ng_md at verizon.net
Wed Mar 29 17:08:51 UTC 2006

On a related note...

Has anybody in the neighborhood ever thought about getting one of those fancy placards that identifies the house as part of a historic district? I keep going back and forth on whether I think it's pretentious, have decided that it is, but a little pretension is not a bad thing.  Especially when it's (arguably) a plus for the neighborhood.

Thoughts?