[RP TownTalk] Preservation Meeting

Dannielle and Steve Glaros glaros at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 31 15:43:30 UTC 2006

Thanks to Emily, Doug and Audrey for coordinating the first meeting of
the Preservation Association.  I'm not sure about anyone else, but I
thought it was a great beginning.  I hope all of you can join us at our
next meeting in April.  At the next meeting, we will be choosing
officers, talking more about projects (house and garden tour anyone?).
I also imagine we'll be continuing our discussion on various
development proposals.  Please bring your ideas and desire to role up
your sleeves.  If you're interested in participating, let us know and
we'll add you to the list.

FYI.  Did you know that the first Riverdale Park house tour attracted
300 participants?  What a great way to market and share our town!

Cheers,
Dannielle