[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 10, Issue 7 Home dream come true? Contest

Iris McLaurin elsiegoh at starpower.net
Sat May 6 17:28:59 UTC 2006

OOPs! Sorry folks.

I didn't know I had pressed "send" on the message about the Dream Come True,
I was still drafting my message.  Sorry for the typos and errors!  What I
had meant to do was to ask if anyone would be interested in forming a team
to create a "Riverdale Wish" for the town...the rules did not say that
families could not get together to create a wish for their town.  This would
not mean that our individual families can not apply, it just means we apply
for the town, also.  It's worth a discussion, Dannielle, are you out there?

Iris and Sky
4704 Oliver Street