[RP TownTalk] Looking for a carpenter and electrician

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Mon May 22 19:00:37 UTC 2006

All

I just found out that the Springhill Lake apartments (behind the Beltway Plaza in Greenbelt) are going to be leveled in two years to be replaced by condos.  If the Patriot Group/Dumms Corner deal goes through, it will be completed around two years from now.  It's interesting to note the timing here.  Given this backdrop, I am sure there will be plenty of tenants for the new "condominums" in our town.

Bruce