[RP TownTalk] Election Results for RP area

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 00:39:59 UTC 2006

Regarding the "Unofficial 2006 General Election Results" posted earlier today...

Here are two typographical corrections:

1) The State's Attorney for PG was listed as "Glenn Glenn",
it should have read "Glenn Ivey".

2) The US Congressional District 5 was listed as being to our west,
it should have read "To our west, south and east" as it surrounds
us to the south. A small piece of Riverdale Park, which runs along
the east side of Kennelworth, is in District 5. There may be other
areas that are too, but I don't think so.

The vote count and percents listed were not final and have
changed slightly from early this afternoon when I made the list.

-Rob