[RP TownTalk] Town clock and trash bins at town center

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 12:19:20 UTC 2006

RE the town clock not having the correct time; can
anyone tell me, when did it EVER have the correct
time?  I'm not trying to be facetious, but it seems
that clock has been running slow except for when it
was first installed.  Just curious, when it was
installed, was there no contract or whatever as to who
would maintain it and how often?

As for overflowing trash bins at the town center on
Monday; unless there would be someone visually
monitoring the cans 24/7, I can't see an easy answer
to this problem -it appears that people use these cans
not only for small trash such as soda bottles and
candy wrappers, but to dispose of their household
garbage; many times I'll see large-size garbage bags
in the cans, which makes it hard for anyone else to
dispose of their small trash.  (people that do this
are more than likely the same inconsiderate folks who
put their large trash items in the dumpster at my apt.
building, even though it's clearly marked for apt.
building use only) - if anyone reading this is one of
the guilty parties, PLEASE show consideration for
others in this town.

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online
www.Classesusa.com