[RP TownTalk] buildings in town center

Alan Thompson & Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Fri Nov 24 19:20:07 UTC 2006

The old post-office building (where Aunt Emily's Doll House is) is/was
owned by the Wells family (Gordon Wells/Taylor Wells). I had heard that
was up for sale, but haven't heard whether it's actually been sold.

The buildings between the old post office building and the Jemal corner
building are owned by Bruce Wernek - town resident and sometimes poster
to this list. These are the buildings with the storefront church and
the Second Time Around used clothing store.

-Sarah