[RP TownTalk] Condoms, etc

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue Nov 28 18:54:26 UTC 2006

Sounds nice. I know my dog would like longer walks. But my question
remains; Who pays for the trail, increased security, electricity for
lights? It will cost more than a "shiny new quarter" EACH and it will
cost every month. What is the trail worth? Leaf pickup? street repair?
Christmas decorations?

To be honest, am a little confused. Maslow would say if we are concerned
about the niceties of hiker/biker trails, personal security must not
really be an issue.

Lou