[RP TownTalk] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Condoms, etc

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 21:30:52 UTC 2006

Throwing money at a problem doesn't always work.  Ask any mom with kids.
What works is time, energy, attention and hard work.  Andy has the right idea -
get out there and do something.  Follow his example and before you know it - we
will see a difference.  I believe he not only removed the public graffiti,
but he did pick up some dead chickens as well.  I've seen Del and his bucket
picking up trash.  Just think if all of us on the list made an effort what we
could do!

Audrey