[RP TownTalk] Condoms etc

CAROL DE PRATO tazimax at verizon.net
Tue Oct 3 20:37:23 UTC 2006

I have a similar problem because I live by the big parking lot of what used to be Citizens bank.   Because it is not well lit, I almost constantly have to chase off happy little couples and drug dealers.  My fence has been graffittied (sp) twice and there is litter constantly being thrown into my yard.  I know we don't have the police force big enough to patrol all these deserted areas constantly, so I make sure that I try to be as proactive about watching my area as I can.  I have suggested to Jamal's group to install cameras, but you know I have no luck with them.
Carol DePrato