[RP TownTalk] Dead Chicken Clues

Regina M. Kreger regina at kreger.net
Thu Oct 19 12:29:04 UTC 2006

More chicken questions:  (sorry for so many separate posts)

Do we know if they were hens or roosters?  Did they look like fighting
cocks?

Vodou is the Haitian version of traditional Yoruba religion of
Nigeria/Benin ... versions of it are also practiced in Cuba and the
Dominican Republic (Santería), Brazil (Candomblé, Umbanda), and Nigeria.
Of those, the only nationality I'm aware of having a large community of
in RP is Nigerian, although I'm not even sure how many live locally, but
there is a large Catholic Nigerian community that worships at St.
Bernard's. There's even a Nigerian priest at the parish to minister to
that community especially. Might be another point of contact for looking
for leads.

I am curious as to the state of the investigation. If it's not
confidential, I wonder if the police chief might post a brief update?