[RP TownTalk] Lets Party

Rob Oppenheim oppenheim at email.com
Sat Oct 28 21:06:05 UTC 2006

Lets all head over and check out the new Calvert House Tavern Room today.

The happy hour.4-7pm has half price domestic beers ($1.50) and rail drinks ($2).
I think I will head over soon (maybe 5:30ish or 6) and stay for the food and costume
party that starts at 7pm.

Come see my DCB costume. Or maybe I will wear a fence. Hmmm.

I hear the cash prizes at the S&J costume party on Halloween night, total
about $200. Something like a $100 first place prize. Steve and Ziggy will
have karaoke on both Monday and Tuesday this week.

I hope to see EVERYONE at the Pets on Parade Sunday Noon-4 pm
at the Town Center Shops. Audrey and Judy have worked all week on this
to make sure it will be lots of fun. Pets are welcome, but not required.

Set those clocks back late tonight and lets have some fun!

-Rob