[RP TownTalk] Thank YOu

mariannethrift at comcast.net mariannethrift at comcast.net
Mon Oct 30 16:53:25 UTC 2006

I also wanted to thank you and all those who put on such a nice parade.  My dogs were so full of treats and tired afterwards, they didn't even beg for pizza. LOL

Just a comment: I had taken one of my dogs to the this dog training group and even if I don't "enforce" what she learned "regularly" she still remembers and I'm really glad that I took the classes. It was a learning experience for me too.

I'd like to know what will happen with all the photographs the photographers were taking. Will they be posted somewhere for us to see?