[RP TownTalk] Kudos for the Pets on Parade!

Beth Judy bjudy at wafonline.org
Mon Oct 30 21:00:35 UTC 2006

I had a great time, too. We have a lot of creative energy in our little
town. Is there a budget for Music at the Town Center on Sunday afternoons in
the fall and spring? Even one Sunday a month with a theme: arts, crafts,
cooking demonstrations, gardening, storytelling, kids' talent show,
harmonica orchestra, spelling bee..........

Beth Judy
4600 Sheridan