[RP TownTalk] Catching up on missed mail (was TownTalk Digest, Vol 1, Issue 17)

Alan Thompson & Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Sat Sep 2 21:15:07 UTC 2006

Dear Nancy,

*Usually* you go to (for towntalk)
http://riverdale-park.org/pipermail/towntalk/  A link to get there is
towards the bottom of the list information page; every message you get
has a link to the list information page at the bottom of the message.

Due to a glitch in the transfer to the new server (caught by David
Hiles) the archives weren't updated from August 11 through August 25
(I'm typing that from memory, so it may be a little off).  I'm going to
fix them 'soon', but haven't done so yet (ideally no-one would send
mail during the 10-30 minutes it will take me to fix them, so I'd like
to do it at a quiet time).  I have already fixed the TownAnnounce
archives to include mail from the missing dates.

Regards,

Alan Thompson
Listmaster and Acting Webmaster
Town of Riverdale Park