[RP TownTalk] Town Clock

Nancy Mooney nbmooney1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 14:10:19 UTC 2006

I would like to add my 'thanks' to those who are working hard on the town clock.  It is a treasure - something in our town center than an outside land owner can not take away....let's hold on tightly to that which is ours.

  I have a question about people who were/are disturbed by it ringing late at night - what about the trains that blare so often during the night?  If the regular, pretty chiming of a clock disturbs someone's sleep, I'm very curious how they can tolerate our trains - they can be very obnoxious many evenings!