[RP TownTalk] Addition of website / Status of Old Site TownTalk Digest, Vol 2, Issue 13

Iris McLaurin elsiegoh at starpower.net
Wed Sep 20 22:23:51 UTC 2006

Warmest Greetings Webmaster!

Thank you so much for adding the RP web address to the site!  Interesting,
though, the site I was also talking about is
 <http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/AboutRiverdalePark/default.html>
http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/AboutRiverdalePark/default.html , because
it has so much information about the town.  I always go to that site-even
though not all information is current-- to get resident services information
(phone numbers, contact info the Mayor and Council, etc.  It visit
http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/  as a chronicle of the town hall meeting
business, i.e. resident government, which is a must.   However, the visit
"the other" website for "resident services."   For example, when I could not
remember Councilman Kiernan's last name, I went to that site to look it up.

Mayor Archer, are there plans for the two sites to merge, or is there a
reason we have two distinct sites?  We need both-resident services, resident
government.

Thank you in advance for responding.

Iris McLaurin-Southall