[RP TownTalk] Possible TownArts Mailing list

James Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 05:49:09 UTC 2006

After talking with a local resident who is also a prominent member of
the Afrofunk band "Chopteeth", it has come to my attention that it
would be nice to have a discussion area for all Riverdale Park artists
and musicians. Possible results from this list could be as simple as a
listing of local art exhibits, an Arts Festival, or some other great
idea that I couldn't even imagine. I, of course, don't have the
expertise to run the maintenance of this group but I'm very interested
in the integration and support of the local music and art scene. Is
this a workable idea? Is anyone else interested in this project?

Thanks,

Jim Coleman