[RP TownTalk] Mayor and Council Salaries

Andrew Farrington somefool at dvnt.com
Tue Sep 26 23:30:58 UTC 2006

I didn't make it to the meeting last night, but I thought I would observe
that -- according to the calculator at http://www.westegg.com/inflation/
-- "What cost $200 in 1995 would cost $248.83 in 2005," and "What cost
$400 in 1995 would cost $497.67 in 2005."

So, this would be quite a raise, not simply a Cost of Living adjustment.
Which seems fine to me, I suppose.  I heard said that our county council
people are making like $80K a year or something?

  -Andrew Farrington
4605 Queensbury Road