[RP TownTalk] Sinking cobblestones

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Thu Sep 28 15:37:50 UTC 2006

>  I propose that if the council and Mayor can get the streets and sidewalks
> in proper order I will vote for a raise in pay!

The Mayor and Council recently budgeted for what is probably the
largest street/sidewalk improvement in the town's history.

A number of requests were made for citizens to bring up their
particular street/sidewalk issues back when the surveying for this
project was being done last year.

I don't intend this as an argument for or against a raise in pay for
the council.