[RP TownTalk] train cafe, cont'd

Dannielle and Steve Glaros glaros at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 22:41:36 UTC 2006

Hi!

I wanted to encourage the community to send all these great ideas to
kennedy at cluegroup.com.  Kennedy Smith, our main street consultant, is
in the midst of conducting a market analysis for the area and she is
encouraging the community to send her directly ideas for specific
businesses as well as any other thoughts.

I also want to encourage residents to attend tonight's (9/27) economic
development meeting at 7:30pm at Town Hall.

Dannielle