[RP TownTalk] Fwd: train cafe, cont'd

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 16:58:35 UTC 2006

Speaking to the points about foot traffic in the town center, I thought I'd
share the customer counts that the Farmer's Market has been tracking this
summer. Jim Coleman, our tireless and passionate market coordinator, bought
one of those clicky crowd counter things and has been faithfully recording
the customer volume, so that we can better understand our market.

Knowing the customer volume and gross sales at the Dumm's Corner, Dumm's
Pizza, and S&J would be also be useful benchmarks for marketing this area.
We are working on getting a closer handle on the gross sales that happen at
the Farmer's Market.

FM Customers 2006 Season (Thursdays, 3 - 7 pm operating hours)
6/30/06     unknown
7/6/06       391
7/13/06     458
7/20/06     547