[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 9, Issue 4

Brian Boettger brian_boettger at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:32:03 UTC 2007

Personally, I'm fine with people not being able to find my house. If they
know me and want to send me something or visit, they'll pick up the phone
and call to ask for directions or a mailing address. My mail seems to find
me so I'm not sure what the bigger issue is that we're talking about. Is it
name recognition, prestige? With all the development going on around us,
people in the greater DC area will know us soon enough. Let us keep our
anonimity for a little longer as a great place to live that know one knows
about. Riverdale IS Riverdale Park 20737.