[RP TownTalk] Doggie massage

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 11:20:29 UTC 2007

Hi Sarah,

I'd be very interested in bringing my dog in for a doggie massage.  In  her
life, she's had help from Bach Flower Essences, chiropractic,  and acupuncture
in addition to reiki and deep tissue massage. When  she's gotten comfortable,
we'll even do some doggie yoga positions for  you!  Alternative veterinary
medicine and holistic health are SERIOUS  issues for pet owners.

I'm also very interested in visiting the pet store this week to let the new
owner know about my interest in home prepared, locally prepared alternative
diets for pets and alternatively manufactured, healthier, more safely made pet
food.

In light of the current fear of deadly pet food, there's a big need for
finding alternatives.

There's a wonderful dog walker/pet sitter in Riverdale Park.  Perhaps  she'll
introduce herself...

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Riverdale Park resident,
Maryland Dog Federation