[RP TownTalk] Trains and Horns

Leslie Plant leslieplant at verizon.net
Mon Apr 16 11:55:22 UTC 2007

>>Later this year, we are scheduled to get 4-way gates installed<<

That is great news ~ both the safety plans and the horn silencing.  When we
moved here we thought we would get used to the horns and be able to sleep
through them.  5 years later and we still can't sleep through the night when
the horns are blowing.  We've also noticed, as Nancy mentioned, that it does
seem that some nights are much worse than others ~ blown more often, blown
longer.  I've wondered if it has to do with who's on "horn-duty."

Leslie