[RP TownTalk] Voting Record on TownTalk Campaigning

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Wed Apr 18 21:09:50 UTC 2007

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:40:36 -0400, euniverz at aol.com wrote:
>Since we're going to have to find out the information ourselves, I would
> like to know how the individual councilmembers voted on this issue.

If anyone would like to know how CM voted on this issue (electioneering on
TownTalk and its close cousin a Candidate Forum in the Town Crier) you can
ask me off-list just by Replying to this email.

FYI, I sent an email to TownTalk last week that included the vote count on these
issues. That email was held as being possible electioneering, so I re-posted it,
without the voting record information.

Alan has a tough job here.

-Rob Oppenheim

Ward One Councilman, Riverdale Park