[RP TownTalk] Town Elections Times

Lou King lking at knob.com
Fri Apr 20 23:58:48 UTC 2007

When I read my Voter's Notification Card that I got in the mail late
today was I surprised: It has an ERROR.

The Town Election for Mayor and Council members will be on May 7, 2007
from 7AM to 8PM. The polling place is Riverdale Park Town Hall.

This is the date, times and place voted by the Town Council. This
information was correctly reported in the April 2007 */Crier/*, there is
a copy at http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/rptc/2007/Crier2007-04.pdf

The correct date, times and place are also correctly reported, with the
list of candidates, on posters around town.  A copy of that notice can
be found at http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/Misc/2007/04/candidates.html

The Chief Elections Judge, Joyce K. Marcos, and I made every effort to
get the Voter's Notification Cards mailed in a timely manner with the
correct information. Somewhere between our hands, the Prince George's
County Board of Election and your mailbox, an error crept in.

Louis King
Deputy Chief Elections Judge