[RP TownTalk] Speaking of noise...

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 02:53:42 UTC 2007

...Here's a question for anyone in the know about our city noise  ordinance.

Is it appropriate for the dumpsters at the Crescent Cities Nursing Facility
(Old Leeland Hospital) to be picked up at 3AM IN THE MORNING!?!?!?!

This happened again just last night and has been happening for a very long
time. Usually, it hasn't bothered me, (maybe since I'm in construction) but
since I have a 7 month old now, his sleeping habits are irregular at best.
Therefore, additional noise, especially if a code violation, is not  appreciated
by this resident.

I'm sure it's not appreciated by the residents of the Nursing home either.

I Nor do I think pressure washing about 50 wheelchairs at 6AM on  a weekday
is appropriate.
This happened about a week and a half ago. I called the Riverdale police to
log a complaint. I never saw them come. Do'h.

Answers appreciated
Jay Wright
4310 Queensbury